Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School

With my Kindergarten students from North Lee starting back to school this week, they have been on my mind and my heart over the last couple days.  I wish so much that I could be there to watch them grow as BIG first graders, but I know the Lord will take care of each and every one of them this year. I truly believe that I had the BEST group of students, the BEST parents, and the BEST teachers to work alongside EVER.  Being Mrs. Rumble was such a joy in my life, and I will always count working at North Lee as one of my greatest blessings. 


Bless my students, this day, O God.  

Give them inquiring minds and discerning hearts.

Give them courage to persevere in all they undertake.

Give them the gift of joy and wonder in all things.

Give them laughter and love to share with all.

Give them protection and safety as they move out of our embrace.

And give them sure and certain knowledge of Your never-failing love.

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. That's about the sweetest thing. Ever.

    Do you know how blessed those little children were to have YOU as their teacher, planting such love in their lives and living such an example before them?

    I'm so proud of you, Mrs. Rumble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog when I was stalking your fb, looking for baby tummy pics, and pretty much just cried my eyes out on this post. Yep, you get it. This is exactly how I feel about YOU guys. Love you, Cara!!!

    ReplyDelete